Me and Animals

Assalamualaikum and Greetings to all,

Hi, meet me and my new buddy :)
So this should be my first entry in this very first blog of mine.

And yah!
Every first thing should come with awkwardness right?
Same here (T.T)

I am actually struggling on what it should be my first entry for this blog. All ideas are mixed up and *pooff* now I had a headache. Urghhh!!
In the end, I think maybe we should keep it simple and cool. So let’s just me introduce myself

16th April 1996. Around 7.30 p.m. (should be Maghrib on that time)
A proud mom had delivered her very first son. Named MUHAMMAD FAKHRUL RODHI BIN ZAIDI, he was well-known with his loud thundering cry and scream *Daa~, babies never know to speak* so, he cries and continues crying.

Years and years past and *Taadaaa*

Here he is in this magnificent UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA KAMPUS BINTULU SARAWAK, way far away from home (T.T).
With his obsession in animals and such things, he applied for DIPLOMA OF ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION *wuuuu~*

Hahaha, enough making stories Dodi!
Ok, honestly my obsession in this field started when I watched the television documentary series which is THE CROCODILE HUNTER. Ever heard of it??
OMG!! The series really encourage me to explore this world of animals, the veterinarian thing and etc.
This should be my precious career for the future. In Sha Allah

So, I’m here in Bintulu to learn and expose myself in those fields to help and care for those poor beautiful creatures. 



Cute yet tame doe.. Only here in UPMKB 


I hope I can be a really successful Vet to treat and help these animals for their better future. In sha Allah. Let’s pray for the best and may Allah ease everything.

May we meet up again in my next entry

Have a Great day ahead peeps. Bye

p/s: Itallic words should not be used in formal writing 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

E-Portfolio: Microbiology - Week 7

E-Portfolio Microbiology II Week 8