E-Portfolio BMY3101 - Week 1

Assalamualaikum people.

13th September 2017 - My very first MICROBIOLOGY class with Dr. Wan Zuhainis

Honestly, Microbiology is not really what I would like to have for my degree studies, Veterinary Medicine is always my first choice. But, I was not chosen to be in DVM neither in UPM nor UMK. It broke my heart. I feel like I am not good enough to study medicine. I belittle myself.

However, I think I just fell in love with this course. I feel accepted. All the people are so bright and friendly from the very first day I'm here. Alhamdulillah, now I feel like 'It is OK not to be a Doctor, I can be a Scientist which is fun as well". Plus, my PA is Prof. Dr. Datin Paduka Khadijah a.k.a Prof Khaty whose really inspired me a lot on her achievements and what not.

For my first microbiology class, I learn about basic microorganisms. Their classifications, the characteristics, short history of microbiology and also on how their names mean something.

I hope and I pray that I can finish my degree study in microbiology with flying colors. That is all for my first post for 2017. Thank you!


Here is a photo of me and my friends from K15 and K14 from the MTB night. 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

E-Portfolio: Microbiology - Week 7

E-Portfolio Microbiology II Week 8