E-Portfolio BMY3201 - Experiment 1

First microbiology lab experiment with Dr. Adelene Song

Firstly, Dr. Adelene taught us on how to do a proper report that will help us in the future for out thesis.

From this experiment, I learned several techniques on how to transfer microbes from Bijou tube into nutrient culture. I also learned the importances of using aseptic techniques to transfer microorganisms to avoid any contamination and errors. I have actually learn some of this techniques in my diploma programme so, this lab session is some sort of practices for me test the proper aseptic techniques in handling microbes.

Here are some pictures of the final results of microorganism transfer after incubation period. I'm quite proud of myself for the positive results. That is all. Thank you.



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

E-Portfolio: Microbiology - Week 7

E-Portfolio Microbiology II Week 8